The Senator is Toronto’s oldest restaurant, dating back to the 19th century when it was just a house at 249 Victoria Street. Since then, the Senator has put its heart and soul into making the freshest, highest-quality food for generations of good-food lovers.
249 Victoria Street Toronto, ON – M5B 1T8
(416) 364 – 7517
Please note the Winebar will only be open Friday and Saturday evenings during the month of September.
The Diner will be open for business as usual.
- Monday – 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Tuesday to Friday – 7:30am to 9:00pm
- Saturday – 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Sunday – 8:00am to 2:30pm
- Thursday – Dinner 5:30pm to 10:00pm
- Friday – Dinner 5:30pm to 10:00pm |Music 9:00pm to Midnight|Cocktails and Snacks Until Closing
- Saturday – Brunch 9:30am to 3:00pm|Dinner 5:30pm to 10:00pm|Music 9:00pm to Midnight|Cocktails and Snacks Until Closing
- Sunday – Brunch 9:30am to 3:00pm