The Senator is Toronto’s oldest restaurant, dating back to the 19th century when it was just a house at 249 Victoria Street. Since then, the Senator has put its heart and soul into making the freshest, highest-quality food for generations of good-food lovers.
249 Victoria Street Toronto, ON – M5B 1T8
(416) 364 – 7517
- Monday – 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Tuesday to Friday – 7:30am to 9:00pm
- Saturday Brunch – 8:00am to 2:30pm
- Saturday Dinner – 4:30pm to 9:00pm
- Sunday – 8:00am to 2:30pm
- – Our kitchen closes 30 minutes before closing time
- – Brunch cocktails served from 9:00am
- – We will be closed from Monday August 18 until Saturday, August 23 to take advantage of a short summer hiatus to do some sprucing up. We look forward to welcoming you back on Saturday August 23.
- Friday – Dinner 7:30pm to 9:30pm |Music 9:00pm to Midnight|Cocktails and Snacks Until Closing
- Saturday – Dinner 7:30pm to 9:30pm |Music 9:00pm to Midnight|Cocktails and Snacks Until Closing